Picks for the playoffs:
Saints 27, Seahawks 10. Say what you want, the Seahawks do NOT belong in the playoffs. It is a joke that a 7-9 team got in the playoffs. I don’t want to hear any bullsh*t about them beating another team to get in the playoffs because they beat another 7-8 team. Big whoop. The only thing that would save Seattle from getting blown out is it will be cold and rainy and the Saints aren’t built for that.
Colts 31, Jets 13. Keep tallking, Rex “Jabba the Hut” Ryan.
Ravens 23, Chiefs 13. Nice Cinderella story for the Chiefs, but come on, even they know it is over.
Packers 31, Eagles 23. Michael Vick is going to get hurt. And he’s already hurt. That’s what happens when you use your QB like a piñata.
Steelers 24, Colts 17. Troy Polamalu intercepts Peyton Manning and knocks him out.
Ravens 20, Pats 17. The Pats are not physical on defense. And neither are their receivers. Hit them on the line of scrimmage.
Packers 27, Falcons 17. Matty Ice Ryan is still a bum.
Saints 30, Bears 13. Jay Cutler is the most technically messed up QB in the league and doesn’t get criticized for it. Watch him play. He is just a bad QB.
AFC Championship: Steelers 30, Ravens 13. Too much Pittsburgh for the Ravens to handle. QB Joe Flacco gets picked off 3 times.
NFC Championship: Packers 30, Saints 27. This one should be a great game.
Super Bowl: Steelers win 33-31 over the Packers.
My fantasy league just wrapped up. I get in the first playoff game with Arian Foster and Michael Turner at RB, and neither one of those guys scores a single TD. They score all year and in the first playoff game, they both suck it up. Then I get in the consolation game for third place and everyone on my team scores. Go freakin’ figure!
I didn’t get to hit this one last week, but I can’t stop laughing my ass off. I have been telling you for the last year about that jackass, NY Jets coach Rex Ryan and how he will embarrass himself and the franchise. Now Ryan and his wife have a foot fetish video leaked on the internet. Hilarious. Ryan is the face of your franchise … basically your CEO, and he is constantly making an ass of himself. But the franchise is holding on to their ridiculous belief that they will win a Super Bowl. All this is doomed to end in a disastrous mess.
Brett Favre doesn’t get suspended but gets a $50,000 fine for not coooperating with the sexual harassment investigation. What a cop-out. NFL: Commissioner Roger Goodell is an ass. And a hypocrite. They let him off the hook.
More Rex Ryan. The Jets are not playing well at all and Ryan is on TV talking about how he “has to beat Peyton Manning.” Manning has beat him twice in the playoffs, and it’s personal between him and Manning and Reggie Wayne and Dwight Freeney. The whole thing was about him and how HE needs to beat them and HE and HE and HIM. It was quite ridiculous, considering that he doesn’t play a down. Forget his team, HE is the focus of the victory. But when the team loses, it isn’t his fault. HE is legend in his own mind.
HE is only a legend at White Castle and Fatburger.
Five teams that don’t want to win
1. The Houston Texans are picked every year to go to the Super Bowl and haven’t finished better than 8-8 EVER. This year they go 6-10. And they bring the head coach back for another season. GREAT idea.
2. Cincinnati Bengals. They were picked to go to the Super Bowl this year and they go 4-12. They are a mess so they bring back the coach. Why? They are one of the only teams in the league without a General Manager or a real scouting department and Marvin Lewis is the only coach that will take that miserable job.
3. San Diego Chargers. Every year we hear they have the best talent in the league. They start slow, but “no one wants to face them in the playoffs.” Well, no one has to worry about facing them in the playoffs, ‘cause they ain’t goin’. So the Chargers do what? They bring back the coach again.
4. The Miami Dolphins suck. Yet, they need time to evaluate if they should fire coach Tony Sparano. Let me see, I have gonorrhea. Should I take penicillin? Hmmm …
5. Several teams have John Gruden, John Fox and Jeff Fisher on their coaches short list. And the reason for this is …? These guys all have been or will be fired for ruining franchises!
The Titans are going to cut or trade Vince Young. I don’t know who they think they’re fooling. They can’t trade him ‘cause they told everyone they want to. Now everyone will wait for them to cut him. On top of that, they are getting rid of him to keep Fisher, regarded as “one of the best coaches in the league,” though apparently for no particular reason. How the hell can a coach lead a team for 17 years, have as little success as he has and still keep his job? In 17 years, he has had:
1. 6 winning seasons.
2. One Super Bowl trip (a loss)
3. 5-6 playoff record.
Please tell me how he is one of the greatest coaches in the league. And don’t tell me how much players like to play for him cuz players loved to play for Jerry Glanville and Buddy Ryan too and those bums couldn’t win either.